Your natural body defenses are the key for you to stay healthy.
The World Health Organization defines health as a “state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.” As such, health is the most important factor in your life. It is the condition essential to your wellbeing.
Health is a dynamic process with your body constantly adjusting in response to stresses and changes in your life. To stay healthy, your body must continually repel the attacks of invading agents and harmful stresses. The role of your two main natural defense systems – the immune system and the anti-oxidative system – consists of protecting you against these aggressions. These can be physical, mental, environmental, biological, social, and more.
But when you are confronted with too many aggressions, your natural defenses weaken, and your health is in jeopardy.
The combination of all these aggressions can exhaust your defense systems. This happens not only as you age but also when your body has to deal with too much stress. And when your defense systems weaken, your health is in jeopardy.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,” says the adage. Many of us take health for granted. We tend to look at diseases as the inevitable consequence of living and aging. We often forget or don’t realize that we can prevent many of the major causes of diseases partly by making healthy lifestyle choices. We usually take action when we are already ill.
Think prevention and make lifestyle choices to stay healthy.
Healthy behaviors can go a long way to improving your defense systems and preserve your health. Healthy habits can counteract your declining systems. They can help you lower your risk of infections and diseases such as cancer, heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and more.
Some of the various steps you can take to staying healthy include:
- Eat a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Exercise regularly, at least 30 minutes a day.
- Beat addiction: smoking, heavy alcohol drinking, drug usage, and junk food.
- Avoid environmental pollution (air, food, water, noise) as much as possible.
- Be aware of and resolve stressful situations at work/at home.
- Stay away from excessive exposure to the sun.
- Reduce or suppress the use of hazardous chemicals
- Boost your defense systems with food supplements.
How Immun’Âge® can help you stay healthy:
- Immun’Âge® showed to have a regulating action of the immune system,
- It proved to have a direct effect on the anti-oxidative system,
- It demonstrated that it promotes cell’s energy.
This means that the three main properties of Immun’Âge® can assist you to
- Fight the weakening of your immune system responsible for infections and cancers when growing older;
- Rid the body of excess free radicals that lead to chronic inflammatory diseases (diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, hepatitis, gastritis) as well as degenerative diseases (Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s for example);
- Boost your cellular energy production and fight the lack of energy and vitality: you’ll feel less tired, wake up with more ease, feel energized more rapidly than before, recover better after exercise, and more.
These properties make of Immun’Âge® a product for healthy aging. Indeed, Immun’Âge® is active on your natural defenses: the very defenses that protect you against all physical, mental, and social stresses contributing to aging.
Immun’Âge® can help you stay healthy and keep a state of physical, mental, and social wellbeing longer.