What is health?
Health is the condition of being and staying sound in body and mind. It is a dynamic process with our body constantly adjusting in response to stresses and changes in our environment and lifestyle.
The World Health Organization (WHO) goes a step farther when defining health as a “state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”
Health, as a state of physical, mental, and social wellbeing, is the most important factor in our life. It determines which trajectory our existence will take.
Without health, our life changes drastically.
Health is the condition essential for our wellbeing.
Health and natural defense systems
In order for our body to stay healthy, it must continually repel the attacks of invading agents and harmful stress factors.
The role of our two main natural defense systems – the immune system and the antioxidative system – consists of protecting us against these aggressors. These can be physical, mental, environmental, biological, social, and more.
Health in jeopardy
Unfortunately, the combination of these various stress factors can exhaust our defense systems. And when our defense systems weaken, our health is in jeopardy.
This decline of our systems happens not only as we age but also when our bodies have to deal with too much stress.
Prevention is better than cure
Many of us take health for granted and tend to look at diseases as the inevitable consequence of living and aging. We disregard prevention and only take action when we are already ill.
We often forget, or don’t realize, that we can prevent many of the major causes of diseases partly by making healthy lifestyle choices.
Healthy lifestyle choices
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,” says the adage. Healthy behaviors can go a long way to improving our defense systems and preserving our health. Healthy habits can counteract our declining systems. They can help us lower our risk of infections and various diseases (cancer, heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and more.)
Some of the various steps we can take to staying healthy are as follows:
- Maintain healthy eating habits. Eat a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Exercise regularly, at least 30 minutes a day.
- Beat addiction: smoking, heavy alcohol drinking, drug usage, and junk food.
- Avoid environmental pollution (air, food, water, noise) as much as possible.
- Be aware of and resolve stressful situations at work/at home.
- Stay away from excessive exposure to the sun.
- Reduce or suppress the use of hazardous chemicals
- Take food supplements that can boost our defense systems.
Immun’Âge and Health
Immun’Âge® is a 100% natural food supplement. It is produced by the combination of non-GMO Carica papayas with a proprietary Japanese fermentation process.
Immun’Âge® has three main properties that have been clinically proven:
- It boosts the immune system,
- It enhances the antioxidative system, and
- It promotes cell’s energy.
Consequently, Immun’Âge® assists us to
- Boost our cellular metabolism and help to fight the decline of our immune system responsible for infections and cancers when we grow older;
- Restore the balance between oxidants and anti-oxidants by ridding the body of excess free radicals responsible for chronic inflammatory diseases (diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, hepatitis, gastritis) as well as degenerative diseases (Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s for example);
- Help to fight the lack of energy and vitality.
Immun’Âge® is active on the natural defense resources that protect us against all environmental stresses contributing to aging.
Immun’Âge® can help us feel less tired, wake up with more ease, and feel energized more rapidly than before. Numerous worldwide scientific studies done on Immun’Âge® have proven its remarkable antioxidative, immune-stimulative and cell energizing properties.
These properties make of Immun’Âge® a natural, healthy aging product.
Immun’Âge® helps us to keep a state of physical, mental, and social wellbeing longer.